BITA is proud to have selected Utilitywise as the preferred Energy Partner for BITA (trade association for the UK interior textiles industry).
Thousands of businesses of all sizes rely on Utilitywise for their energy and water management needs, whether at one site or across the UK.
They have access to prices from major gas and electricity suppliers in the UK, allowing them to find an energy price for your business and removing the hassle of dealing with your energy account.
Why choose Utilitywise…
They provide a one stop service for Electricity, Gas and Water.
- A dedicated Account Manager will work with you to tailor a plan to match your organisation’s needs, delivering time and cost savings to your business.
- You can gain free and impartial advice from our free phone Utility Helpline – 0845 653 1034.
- All BITA members are offered our free Bill checking service (Electricity, Gas and Water), providing peace of mind and ensuring you only pay for what you need.
- A free Energy Health Check is available to BITA members which will allow you to benchmark your business against those in the same industry and of a similar size, we may uncover savings opportunities during this process.
- Using their market knowledge and buying power, they research the market and provide a range of tariffs (fixed, flexible or portfolio) – to save you money and time.
- Your Account Manager will remind you when you are due to renew your contracts, offering you peace of mind and time saving when managing your accounts.
- Your dedicated Account Manager will walk you through the switching process. Taking care of all of the paperwork.
Frequently asked questions…
Do we pay Utilitywise or the supplier?
Your contract will always be with the supplier.
How is Utilitywise paid?
Utilitywise is paid a commission from the energy supplier. This varies by energy supplier and is often a fixed fee per meter.
Are Utilitywise regulated by an official body?
No, but we are regularly audited by the energy suppliers to ensure we are adhering to their codes of practice. In addition, we have an in-house compliance team.
Which energy suppliers do Utilitywise work with?
We are truly independent and we place contracts with the widest range of suppliers including some of the smaller new entrants to the market.
What information do you need from me?
All we require is a signed Letter of Authority (LoA) and a scanned copy of your most recent bill. The LoA does not oblige you to do anything moving forward – it simply allows us to begin the analysis process. You are not obliged to work with us beyond that.
Who manages the handover?
Utilitywise manages the whole transfer process.
- Fixed price contracts for up to five years.
- Reduction of energy consumption through a wide range of auditing, monitoring and reduction services.
- Central billing – for customers with multiple sites
- Excellent customer service
To find out more about joining BITA from £50+VAT a year please email email@example.com or call 01908 410598 (ex 5)
Already a member?
Contact our BITA energy experts on 0845 653 1034 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org